Friday - 12-8pm
Saturday - 9am-6pm
Sunday - 8am-5pm
Location: British College of Osteopathic Medicine, BCOM - TBC
(Longitudinal Osteoarticular Decoaptation Stretches, is taken from the French Etirements Longitudinaux avec Decoaptation Osteo-Articulaire).After learning to treat the centralized joints of the body with the general ELDOA course, you will learn to treat the joints in the periphery with very precise postures, which target relief in these specific articulations. The goal will be to decoapt and normalize the peripheral joints. As before, once you have learned these, they take only a minute a day to perform.
Background and methodology
- Thoracic-Cage ELDOA practice
- Coxo-Femoral ELDOA practice
- Shoulder ELDOA practice
- Pelvic ELDOA practice (sacroiliac joints and symphysis pubis)
- Introduction to Sacral and Sacro-Coccygeal ELDOA practice
- Introduction to Cranial ELDOA practice
This course consists of in-depth lectures combined with practice periods where, apart from the above, students learn specific decoaptation exercises for specific spinal pathologies. Incorporating these unique techiques into any rehabilitation and/or training program will ensure exceptional results for your patients and clients in both pain management and performace enhancement.
This course cannot be taken a'la carte. It is reserved for students enrolled in the entire SomaTraining program.
- Who would benefit from this course?
- Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Sports therapists, Personal trainers, Strength & Conditioning Specialists, Pilates and Yoga instructor
- What's included?
- Anatomy and biomechanics manual
- Exercise technique manual
- Follow-up course review - online webinar
- Water and snacks