Theory: 5-8pm online on the 15-17th of March 2022
Practical: 8:30am-6pm in person on 19-20th of March 2022
Location: Danubius Hotel Regents Park, London, UK
Instructor: Peter Bodi
Early bird registration fee ends 4 weeks before course date
ELDOA Exercises for the Spine from L5/S1 to C2/C3. The Level 1-2 Combination Course is organized to cover all the topics outlined for ELDOA Level 1 and Level 2 in a comprehensive 4-day format. This intensive course will challenge the student’s capacity for learning but will allow them to efficiently cover the material and all ELDOA exercises for the spine in one course.
- Classical Spine Biomechanics
- Descriptive Anatomy & Cinesiology
- Back Pain: Introduction to Scoliosis & Spinal Pathologies
- Description of the Intervertebral Disc and its Biomechanics
- Functional Spine Unit of Junghans & the roll of the Intervertebral Disc
- Introduction to the Dura Mater, Cerebral Spinal Fluid & Primary Respiratory Mechanism: General ELDOA.
- Physiology of Water at a cellular level: Intercellular vs. Extracellular.
- ELDOA exercise progressions and practice from C2-C3 to L5-S1.
- Advanced Coaching Methodology: Awareness, MFS, Lemniscate, Factors of progression.
The goal of this course is for the student to leave with an in-depth level of anatomical, mechanical and tensegrity principals of the ELDOA while getting plenty of practical experience with all levels of the spine.
Course certificate: Upon completion the certificate of ELDOA Student Practitioner Level 1 & 2 will be given.
Qualification and experience in the Health & Fitness profession. Please contact us for details if unsure.