This course will teach you tools to both assess and improve postural imbalances while gaining a deeper understanding of what drives posture and how it affects the health & function of the body from a functional biomechanics perspective. An accurately performed squat is an essential part of a postural correction as well as many back, hip and knee rehab programs. When done incorrectly though, it often creates pain and dysfunction. Learn a new way of squatting applying tensegrity biomechanics.
- a number of postural assessment techniques with practical tools to address postural imbalances.
- the importance of gravity line in relation to joint mechanics during the squat
- applied tensegrity with active myofascial control for a more balanced load share between the different anatomy involved in the movement
- modification of techniques in the application with common injuries such as disc hernias, patella femoral tracking problems, cruciate ligament injuries, range of motion restrictions and more.
- Qualification and experience in the Health & Fitness profession. Please contact us for details if unsure.
- Anatomy manual
- Exercise technique manual
- Follow-up course review - online webinar
- Water and snacks
- Physiotherapists, Personal trainers, , Strength & Conditioning Specialists, Osteopaths, Sports therapists, Pilates instructors