The diaphragm series explores how the 4 diaphragms manages tension, expansion and compression in the head, thorax, abdomen and pelvis leading to the complete tensegrity model of the body. This course will focus particularly on the Cervico-Thoracic Diaphragm, which has 3 different "compartments". The Styloid diaphragm, the fascial spaces of the neck and the cervico-thoracic diaphragm of Bourgery.
- Descriptive & Relational Anatomy of the Thoracic Diaphragm
- Classic & Tensegrity Biomechanics
- Clinical Application
- Comprehensive instruction and hands on learning of over 50 different Articular Pumping, Fascial Normalization and TTLS techniques applied to the different part of the cervico-thoracic diaphragm and its connections.
- Manual therapy qualification and experience. Please contact us for details if unsure.
- This is a manual therapy course. Participants are responsible for their own professional liability insurance.
- Anatomy manual
- Treatment technique manual
- Hands-on instructions and practice
- Follow-up course review - online webinar
- Water and snacks
Who would benefit from this course?
- Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Chiropractors, Sports therapists, Massage therapists, SomaTrainers