The diaphragm series explores how the 4 diaphragms manage tension, expansion and compression in the head, thorax, abdomen and pelvis leading to the complete tensegrity model of the body. The course also explores how the proper management and functioning of these structures effects function of all viscera in relation to the diaphragms. This course will focus particularly on the Cranial Diaphragm. This includes cranial bone micro movement, the ventricular system and the cerebrospinal fluid.
- Descriptive & Relational Anatomy of the Cranial Diaphragm
- The physiology of the thoracic diaphragm
- Cranial bone biomechanics
- Clinical Application
Comprehensive instruction and hands on learning of over 50 subtle cranial normalisation techniques to treat the cranial diaphragm
- Manual therapy qualification and experience. Please contact us for details if unsure.
- This is a manual therapy course. Participants are responsible for their own professional liability insurance.
- Anatomy manual
- Treatment technique manual
- Hands-on instructions and practice
- Follow-up course review - online webinar
- Water and snacks
Who would benefit from this course?
Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Chiropractors, Sports therapists, Massage therapists, SomaTrainers