The diaphragm series explores how the 4 diaphragms manage tension, expansion and compression in the head, thorax, abdomen and pelvis leading to the complete tensegrity model of the body. The course also explores how the proper management and functioning of these structures effects function of all viscera in relation to the diaphragms.
- Descriptive & Relational Anatomy of the Thoracic Diaphragm
- The physiology of the thoracic diaphragm
- Classic & Tensegrity Biomechanics Clinical Application
Comprehensive instruction and hands on learning of over 50 different Articular Pumping, Fascial Normalization and TTLS techniques applied to the different part of the pelvic diaphragm and its relations.
- Manual therapy qualification and experience. Please contact us for details if unsure.
- This is a manual therapy course. Participants are responsible for their own professional liability insurance.
- Anatomy manual
- Treatment technique manual
- Hands-on instructions and practice
- Follow-up course review - online webinar
- Water and snacks
Who would benefit from this course?
Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Chiropractors, Sports therapists, Massage therapists, SomaTrainers