Date: 4-5th of June 2022, practical workshop
Location: British College of Osteopathic Medicine, London, UK
The theory part of this workshop is delivered separately online on a different date. This will have an addtional cost of £125. Please get in touch for more details on email@example.com
There are hundreds of specific exercises, which can solicit the proximal, distal, medial, lateral, middle, superficial or deep portions of each muscle (i.e. proximal psoas or distal tibialis anterior) in the lower extremities. The thorough details that are covered in this class will allow for an understanding of the numerous exercises that target specific areas of the lower limb.
- technical analysis of the movements which are the basis of muscle strengthening
- learning to perfect the movement (progression factors)
- how to avoid injury with the appropriate preparation
- lower extremity warm-ups
- quality effort in terms of: strength, volume, power, speed, resistance, endurance and fitness maintenance
- planning training sessions with respect to time availability
- strengthening methods for all the lower extremity muscles
- muscular re-education programs
- sports preparation programs
This course can be taken a la carte as an individual module or as a part of the full training program.