The fascial normalisation of the Upper Limb & TMJ course focuses on the intrinsic quality of the fasciae and will address many of the fascial chains of the Upper Limb and the TMJ analytically breaking down to their links. Fascial chains can include direct links where there is a traceable continuity of the same tissue throughout the kinetic chain as well as indirect links where contiguity, being immediately adjacent, of fascial tissue has a significant influence on the function of the chain.
- Classic Descriptive Fascial Anatomy in relation to the upper limb and TMJ
- Relational Fascial Anatomy
- Descriptions of VOYER’s Fascial Chains of the upper limb and TMJ
- The physiology of the Primary Respiratory Mechanism
- Tensegrity Biomechanics
- Clinical Application
- Comprehensive instruction and hands-on learning of the many fascial normalization techniques of the upper limb and TMJ
- Manual therapy qualification and experience. Please contact us for details if unsure.
- This is a manual therapy course. Participants are responsible for their own professional liability insurance.
- Anatomy manual
- Treatment technique manual
- Hands-on instructions and practice
- Follow-up course review - online webinar
- Water and snacks
Who would benefit from this course?
- Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Chiropractors, Sports therapists, Massage therapists, SomaTrainers